- Nominal diameter: DN15/DN20/DN25
- Dynamic range: Q3 / Q1 R250 / R400 / R800 / R1600
- Installation sensitivity class: U0/D0
- Temperature class: T30/T50
- Metrological class: Class 2
- Pressure rating: PN16
- Protection class: IP68
- Installation: Horizontal or vertical
- Battery: Lithium battery, up to 16 years lifetime
- Local Interface and valve control: Bluetooth
- WAN Communication: WM-BUS/LoRa/SigFox
- Alarms: Leakage; Burst; Dry; Reverse flow; Tampering
- Measuring pipe: Brass or composite
- Starting flow: 1 L per hour
- Housing: polycarbonate
The ADD Grup ultrasonic water meter is designed for household water consumption measurement. The installation of this device is quick and simple, and it is known for its high reliability and accuracy. The advantage of this equipment is that it has no moving parts, which means that the ADDRA water meter requires no maintenance, maintains measurement accuracy, and does not need recalibration throughout its service life.
This water meter has a low starting flow, only 1 liter per hour, and it automatically records water consumption data, ensuring reliable data storage. The user-friendly LCD display shows information about the total water usage, alerts to potential leaks, backflows, and provides other useful information.
Furthermore, ADDRA is equipped with various communication interfaces for local access via a smartphone, tablet, or computer, for communication with a valve, and communication channels for remote access, making it an economically advantageous solution. It also complies with international quality and safety standards.
Our water meter supports credit/prepaid operation modes, with prepaid functionality based on the STS standard. For prepaid functionality, it is necessary to separately purchase the ADDRA valve, which interacts with the meter through a BLE interface.